The goal of our classes is to provide an accessible & sustainable healthy practice, that challenges the brain, the muscles, the joints, and stimulates the nervous system. Each class ends in restorative relaxation.
This practice is a fresh and functional twist on traditional yoga. It focuses on an integrative approach to natural movement. Classes are infused with strength, mindfulness, yoga, stability, and mobility. Each class is always different often incorporating the use of props i.e. balls, blocks, straps, dowels, etc… Ideal for those seeking to improve functional mobility in the joints, increase strength, and improve fluidity throughout the body.
Things to Know
- - Practice at your own pace and listen carefully to your body as you progress.
- - Please arrive on time for class. Suggested 10-15 minutes before the start time.
- - Practice yoga on an empty or light stomach.
- - Wear workout style (fitted) clothing and bare feet.
- - Bring your own yoga sticky mat, towel, and water.
- - Inform the instructor prior to class of any injuries or health concerns.
- - Remember to turn off cell phones prior to class.