uses an energizing, flowing practice that creates a high body heat, improving
flexibility, balance and strength. Vinyasas are the essence of Ashtanga Yoga,
synchronizing breath with movement. Learning to move with the breath
creates a dynamic flow that mirrors a deep mind-body connection.
is a classical approach to yoga postures. It calms the mind, promotes
flexibility, and balances the energies in the body. Students learn to bring
awareness into their bodies.
Benefits of Yoga
- Reduce Stress, Increase Energy
- Build Strength, Flexibility, Balance
- Improve Circulation, Digestion, and Posture
- Control Weight, Pain and Depression
- Enhance Mind- Body Awareness
Things to Know
- Practice at your own pace and listen carefully to your body as
- Please arrive on time for class. Suggested 10-15 minutes early
- Practice yoga on an empty stomach.
- Wear workout style (fitted) clothing and bare feet.
- Bring your own yoga sticky mat and towel.
- The room is kept warm to help your muscles stretch and release
- Inform the instructor prior to class of any injuries or health
- Remember to turn off pagers and cell phones prior to class.